1. The fact that two or more things happen at the same time by chance. English = coincidence.
2. The natural talent that some people have for finding interesting or valuable things by chance. English = serendipity.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. Of two or more things, to happen at the same time by chance. English = (be) coincidental, coincide.
2. To find something interesting or valuable by chance; to come across something.
1. Used alone to agree with what your addressee has just said by saying that it is exactly true. English = 'Exactly!', 'Precisely!' Informal English = 'Right on!', 'Spot on!' and so on.
1. Used before or after a verb (action) sign to mean that that action happened by chance.
2. Used before or after a verb (action) sign to mean that that action was done in a precise and exact manner, or, if immediately next to a time sign, that it happened exactly at that time. English = exactly, precisely.