As a Noun
1. The activity of bringing together things from different places. English = collection.
2. An amount of money that you gain when you are paid more for something than it cost you to make, get, or do. English = profit.
3. The money you get for performing work or providing a service. English = earnings.
As a Verb or Adjective
1. To bring together a number of things from different places. English = collect.
2. To benefit or gain something (usually by selling something for more money that it cost you to get or make). English = profit.
3. To get money for work or a service you provide. English = earn.
4. To collect money from lots of different people; to raise funds.
1. We apologise for the poor quality of the video. We intend to re-film all the videos in Auslan Signbank when funds become available. Auslan Signbank is provided free of charge and we wish to keep it this way. If you are able to offer any suggestion for where we may find financial support to implement this and other improvements to Auslan Signbank please contact us by using the "Provide general site feedback" link under the sign video.